Update: Don’t miss the fun of the Event Village!
It’s just two weeks until the YMCA Father’s Day Fun Run and we cannot wait for you to all join us!
The course is set and the plans are all taking shape behind the scenes.
That’s why we’ve decided to share some of the great things we’ve got confirmed for our Event Village.
It was a real hit with families of all ages last year, and that’s why the team has been working so hard to make it even bigger and better for you this time round!
Once you’ve completed your stroll around the tan, get the family together and head for Alexandra Gardens where we’ll have heaps of entertainment, activities and food that everyone can enjoy.
So drum roll please… here’s what you can look forward to so far:
- Farmer Darryl’s animal farm – Farmer Darryl and his goats were very popular last year so we’re thrilled they’re making a return!
- Bubble Soccer – another popular event that everyone enjoyed
- The Reptile House from the YMCA Camps – get up and close with some little critters!
- Fun face painting with the Community Father of the Year team
- A crafty corner where you can make dad a card or medal with the YMCA children’s programs
- The YMCA Playnasium – work up or work down with the little ones
- YMCA Swimming Lessons with Philbert!
- YMCA Camps
- Thank You marquee
- YMCA Youth Services
- YMCA Health and Wellness
- Merchandise marquee
- Milk Shack Parent Pod – a change room for parents and children
- Bibimap – healthy Korean food
- Poncho Mexican Street Food
- Refresher Truck – healthy breakfast balls and Smoothies
- Oscar’s Vintage Coffee Van
- Our sponsors Smooth FM will have their Angels onsite to cheer people along
- Other sponsors will also be there on the day, including Brooks
Don’t forget, online registrations are open until midday Friday 1 September – but you can still register on the day!