What to expect when you’re expecting an Event Village
Included in your ticket is our one-of-a-kind Event Village. And when we say one-of-a-kind, we mean exactly that! There’ll be loads of entertainment, activities for all ages, chill out zones, parent pods, delicious food and much, much more.
Here’s a list of some of the awesome things you can expect:
- Farmer Darryl’s Animal Farm: A petting zoo like no other with loads of cuddly and cute animals for the whole family to enjoy.
- Bike n’ Blend: Love cycling, sustainability and smoothies? Then this is the perfect activity for you! Bike n’ Blend provides bikes that have been designed and hand-built in Australia specifically for smoothie making.
- Milk Shack Parent Pods: Parent pods are portable parent rooms that are fitted with a baby change table, feeding chair and mini kitchenette, providing a comfortable spot for families to feed, change and relax with their children.
- MYND Chill Zone: The description is in the name – the MYND Chill Zone is a calm space to take a break and practice mindfulness.
- Mr and Mrs Booth: Print your photos from the day! Simply use the hashtag #FDFR2018 on any photo you take on the day and head to Mr and Mrs Booth to get it printed.
- We Love Face Painting: Face painting for kids of all ages using the highest quality water based paint: non-toxic, hypoallergenic and easily removed with warm water.
- St John’s CPR Lab: In just 10 minutes, St John will teach you compression-only CPR in their Mobile CPR Learning Lab.
- Amazing food trucks: Enjoy a variety of food from Bibimbap, Naughty Frenchy Crepes Revolution, Happy Camper, Refresher and Co-Ground.
- Meet our sponsors: Keep an eye out for our awesome sponsors HSBC, Lombard, Brooks, Active Feet, NuVitality, Biviano and South East Water.
- Get to know YMCA Victoria: At the Y we run a range of services and programs including Children’s Programs, Youth Services, Action Sports, Camps and Recreation.